Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Welcome

It’s time I put the Good News Social online.

This way more people will get to see what I produce: Socialites glowing at the Young Patronesses of the Opera Gala. Their chairmen and president will be on our November cover.

Glamorous party photos and intimate glimpses of Miami society are my cup of tea. My columns that tell it like it is are what readers tell me they don’t want to miss. You’ll get bite size Social servings everyday – no stale stuff. We’ll serialize our regular columnists, giving you quick reads.

With this new blog Good News Social, everyone can view what I do for FREE !!

What’s the catch? It doesn’t cost me anything to put the blog in front of you. I want to share my joy for living, my exuberance, my humor with everyone.
The best things in life are FREE. Write on!

I invite you to visit our site for a quick bite everyday. You might become addicted…

Joan Nielsen, Editor & Publisher

3 Comments:

Blogger Crumbs said...

Welcome! I look forward to a Good read!

September 5, 2007 at 9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joanie;

What a TERRIFIC idea!!! Your Blog looks beautiful and I am not surprised. Your wonderful creativity is what has kept me turning the pages of Social Magazine.

Your Friend,
You Know Who I am :)

September 6, 2007 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Joanie - I wish you all the best.You deserve it! If I can ever help in any way, I am there for you. Congratulations. Karen

September 9, 2007 at 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home